Kershaw - Blur, S30V
A PREMIUM BLUR WITH S30V BLADE STEEL
Take a step up in the world of Kershaw Blurs with the S30V Blur.
The star attraction is a blade of S30V powdered stainless steel. Powdered steel is more dense and fine-grained, enabling it to take and hold an extremely fine edge for a longer period of time. The steel exhibits excellent toughness, wear resistance and hardness. Like all Blurs, the S30V Blur has a slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking, providing top slicing and piercing capabilities. The S30V Blur has a stonewashed finish for a roughed-up, non-reflective look.
The premium blade is paired with an anodized aircraft aluminum handle that’s machined to accept Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts. Together, they provide a solid grip in just about any environmental conditions. The anodizing process not only enables the aluminum to accept a dye so we can produce color handles, but it actually strengthens the aluminum, making this one tough knife. Both handle and Trac-Tec are in basic black for basic good looks.
The S30V Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. The pocketclip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. Handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip
- Steel: S30V, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 4.0 oz (113.4 g)
- Only $12 Shipping. Please select such on check out, if buying this item only or two similar small items… If buyig with clothing apparel, Please select $15 shipping on check out. Thx