TRU-SPEC - Men's 24/7 Tactical Pant - 100 Cotton Canvas
WORK HARD, FEEL COMFORTABLE & LOOK GREAT
The best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. The original 24-7 Series®Tactical Pant, designed with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear. With features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort. These are the pants that started it all and what "The Gunny" R. Lee Ermey calls, "the best damn pair of pants I've ever owned."
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 1½" belt loops with 2½" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
Sizes: 28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams28 - 54 with unhemmed inseam of 37"
*Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
Note: These come in 2 options. A 100% Cotton Canvas and as 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop blend .. See other page for the 65/35 Poly/cotton ripstop model.
* NOTE: Not all sizes and colours are in stock, so please contact me to verify your preference.
* For larger sizes over 44, please contact me to order.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO
Posted: March 10, 2015
Location: FLEvery bit as good as the other brand names you know about as to quality, features. Very comfortable, and surprisingly flexible if you are a little bigger than the stated size. They never bind.
Posted: December 9, 2014
Reviewer: Matthew Dunn
Location: NCI am a land surveyor and put all of my clothing to the extreme. Through every season and much hiking. Truly the best all day wearing pants on the market.
Posted: November 21, 2014
Reviewer: Benjamin Wagner
Location: GermanyI am a security professional with Gebirgsjäger experience and the 24/7 is the company duty pant. And it is the best cargo-duty-tactical pant ever. It is better then our german police pants, better then 5.11, better then every 150 €-superduper-pants. I love them. We love them.