TRU-SPEC- 24/7 Men's Classic Pant
WHEN YOU CAN'T DO CARGO . . . GO CLASSIC
There are times when cargo pockets just aren’t the right attire for the occasion. These pants are constructed with all the easy care features of the original 24-7 Series® pants but without the tactical style cargo pockets. Constructed from durable 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop with Teflon® coating and incorporating many low profile features that allows you to store your gear.
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 1½" belt loops with 2½" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-vertical zipper covered side seam pockets incorporated into the front pockets
- 2-special hidden zipper thigh pockets incorporated into the side seams
Sizes: 28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams and 28 - 54 with unhemmed inseam of 37" ....................... Please specify your size in comment section of your order.
* NOTE: Not all sizes and colours are in stock, so please contact me to verify your preference.
Your On-Duty, Off-Duty Solution - The New Standard For Comfort
TRU-SPEC®'s 24-7 Series® pant collection provides the perfect fit for any on-duty or off-duty situation. Designed for comfort, functionality, durability and style, 24-7 Series® pants offer all day, every day performance
Posted: December 5, 2014
Location: CAThese are my favorite pants, I own 6 pairs of these; they are extremely comfortable. They are very easy to launder. Just spot treat & wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low, hang up immediately after drying, no ironing necessary. They have enough pockets to comfortably hold my normal everyday carry gear, but maintain a professional appearance with the 4 hidden cargo pockets. I've received multiple complements while wearing these. The only slight drawback of which I can think is that they are not available in your full range of colors, if they were I'd have no pressing reason to own any other tactical pants; I look forward to the day when they are. Thank you for offering such great pants at such a low price point.