Zero Tolerance - 0801Ti
The Zero Tolerance 0801 has an entirely updated look. The original Todd Rexford design has been rebooted with a new handle treatment.
For the new 0801TI, we kept the blade shape and handle shape of the original. But now the 3D-machined titanium handle features a series of five cutouts on the front scale instead of the machined lines of the original. Additional machining on the handle provides comfortable contours and a great grip.
The blade is an efficient drop point made of S35VN stainless steel with an attractive stonewashed finish. Rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides, S35VN provides a sharp, long-lasting edge as well as enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping and excellent wear resistance.
The handle is titanium with a bead-blasted finish. The lock is a sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. The 0801TI opens manually with ZT’s KVT opening system and a flipper. The black Teflon®-coated clip is left/right reversible for convenient pocket carry.
Specs – 0801TI:
- Made in the USA
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right, tip-up), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.7 in. (11.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.2 in. (20.8 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (164.4 g)
FREE SHIPPING * Rural location may incurr minor ship cost up to max of $4.00