Pro Ears - ReVo Passive
Pro Ears ReVO Passive Ear Muffs For Smaller Heads & Ears Pro Ears ReVOTM Passive Ear Muffs are designed from the ground up to fit smaller heads. All the same features you expect from Pro Ears passive hearing protection but they provide a better fit for children and smaller adults. Everyone's head and ear size is different. One size does not fit all!
- Rugged construction, Adjustable headband and Super-Sized ProFormTM leather ear cushions
- No metal parts to break and potentially scratch a young child or become a swallow hazard
- Dielectric construction
- Suitable for a moderate noise environment, at the range, rock concert or race track
- Simple height adjustment requires no tools to remain fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- NRR 25
- Smaller interior circumference ear seal for a better fit on smaller ears
- Tighter radius headband
- Additional foam cushioning to reduce potential gaps around smaller ears
- One Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Item is not Free shiping, so please choose shipping option, accordingly, in that section of the order process. ($12 if live between Winnipeg to Montreal area – and $15 if further away).
The ReVO Advantage is the great comfort and noise attenuation designed for a proper fit on youth and smaller adult heads
When total situational awareness is not required. A great pair of passive ear muffs are the most effective means to protect your hearing. Ear plugs can be effective only if they are properly inserted in the ear. Very often, due to discomfort or improper training the ear plug does not provide the level of protection advertised. Many children find ear plugs uncomfortable. They may even be a swallowing hazard for very young children. A comfortable, well designed pair of ear muffs can protect your hearing for years. Proper fitting is essential to adequate protection. Most ear muffs are designed to fit 80% of the adult population. The size and shape of the headband and ear seals impact the fit if the headband is too big , the cups will not have the correct compression on the head and may hang too low. If the ear seals are too large, gaps will allow sound waves to reach the ear. If all the manufacturer does is shrink the size of the cup to fit a child's head, the noise attenuation will decrease. The ReVO is a revolutionary approach to solving these issues.
So comfortable you won't mind wearing these earmuffs all day. With the Super Sized ProFormTM leather ear cushions and Super Soft flexible headbands the ReVO passive ear muffs are the most comfortable ear muff in the market today. They are light weight and the headband compression is tuned to prevent those nasty headaches you can get from too much headband compression.
Don't over protect .Too much protection can be unsafe as critical communication cues cannot be heard. You want your child to be able to hear critical communication. Very young children may be frightened if all sound was totally blocked. The ReVO provides adequate protection in most moderate noise environments but still allows a child to hear critical communications.
Our reliability gives you the confidence to be your best. We believe in our passive earmuffs so much we have provided the longest, most comprehensive warranty in the industry. The NRR is independently tested and certified. As with all our Ultra Series products the ReVO is a dielectric construction.