TRU-SPEC - M-65 FIELD COAT WITH LINER
THE CLASSIC FIELD COAT
If your department or organization requires a traditional military look or if you just fell in love with this jacket while you were in the service. This old favorite was standard issue cold weather gear to U.S. troops starting in 1965 and was widely used during the Vietnam War and in several other combat operations around the globe. Our jackets are built to the MIL-C-43455J standard and include a matching button-in liner that can be worn separately as a stand alone jacket.
- Pull out hood that packs into zippered compartment on collar
- Shoulder epaulets
- Heavy brass zipper with pull tab covered by storm flap with snap button closure
- Bi-swing back permits free range of movement
- Quilted liner buttoned into outer shell
- 2-patch chest pockets with button flaps
- 2-insert waist pockets with button flaps
- 2-button cuff
- Drawstring waist
Sizes: Small - 4XLarge Regular and Medium – XLarge Long…. Black in 4XL only in stock.